Pearl has completed her training in food science, catering management, dietetics and education in the UK and gained several years of experience as a caterer, dietitian (nutrition therapist) and lecturer.
She could apply these experiences successfully in German hospitals, clinics and in training institutions.
Through training in EFL she can additionally convey her native tongue in the area "English as a foreign language in businesses".
• Pearl has accumulated over 20 years of experience in various business sectors such as banking, insurance, health and social affairs and in educational institutions.
• In 2010 she received state recognition in dietetics. She is a member of the umbrella organizations and can advise on treatment and prevention areas.
• Through her work as a lecturer in Nutrition & Health she has built up good networking to hospitals, educational institutions and universities.
• She works closely together with health insurance companies in the field of treatment and prevention as well as nutrition counseling. The consultations are available in English and German and are offered for both private and insured patients.
Health insurance companies, practice for nutritional therapy and nutritional advice, private and insured patients.
• State-approved dietician
Additional qualifications and memberships:
• Micronutrients therapist
• Nutrition Coach (IHK recognized)
• Certified nutritionist of health insurances
• Course instructor for the DGE-training programs prevention course (I slim down)
• Member of the Association of Nutrition and Dietetics (VFED)
• Member of the Association of German dieticians (VDD)
• Specialist lecturer - Nutrition & Dietetics Language teacher for medical English